1. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Capfin” shall mean Capfin SA (Pty) Ltd (Registration number: 2011/126985/07; NCRCP 11812);
2. “Confirmed Entrant(s)” shall mean any person(s) who enter this promotion by means of completing a loan application, by scanning their SA ID at any Ackermans or Pep stores in South Africa or by SMSing their SA ID number to 33005, or online at Capfin.co.za or through any of Capfin’s Business Related Affiliates and Partners to stand a chance to be 1 of 20 Winners to win R50 000 (Fifty Thousand South African Rand);
3. “Capfin Website” shall mean www.capfin.co.za;
4. “Social Media” shall mean Capfin or any of Capfin’s Business Related Affiliates and Partner Social Media Platforms which shall include websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking and shall include for the purposes of this promotion, but not limited to, Capfin SA Facebook, Capfin (@CapfinSA) Twitter and/or capfin_sa Instagram;
5. “Personal Information” shall mean the Name, Surname, SA ID number, contact details, proof of registered South African banking details and any other necessary personal and or identifiable information of the Confirmed Entrant(s);
6. “Family Members” shall mean spouses, biological or lawful parents, siblings or children, whether dependant on the relevant employee or not;
7. “Prize(s)” means a monetary award, to the value of R 50 000.00 (Fifty Thousand South African Rand) each to 20 (twenty) Winners, the determination and allocation of which will be at the sole discretion of Capfin;
8. “Winner(s)” means the recipient(s) of the Prize(s) awarded to a Confirmed Entrant(s), following a selection thereof by Capfin, whose decision(s) shall be at all times final;
9. “Business Days” means every day of the week excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
10. “Capfin Business Related Affiliates and Partners” means any business affiliates of Capfin and/or its associated companies;
11. The above general definitions shall apply herein and in all correspondence relating to this Promotion save where expressly altered or the context indicates otherwise.
12. This Promotion is available to all Confirmed Entrant(s) who enter by means completing a loan application, via any of the Capfin or Capfin Business Related Affiliates and Partners loan application channels or platforms;
13. Completing a Capfin loan application automatically guarantees entry into the Prize(s) draws, and Capfin reserves the right to scrutinise and vet the authenticity of the information provided;
14. Only Confirmed Entrant(s) who do not have a current Capfin Loan at the time of entry into this promotion and those who have not won a Prize(s) within the last 6 (six) calendar months in any Capfin promotional giveaway will be included in the Prize(s) draw;
15. By means of their participation in this Promotion, Confirmed Entrant(s) acknowledge that no payment is required for such entry and a Capfin Loan, or the acceptance thereof, is in no way a requirement for entry into the Promotion. Capfin merely requires the completing of a loan application;
16. By sharing your South African ID number, all entrants consent to the use of their Personal Information by Capfin for the purposes of the administration of this Promotion and any other reasonable promotional obligations and un-associated marketing campaigns;
17. Entrants must be 18 years of age or older, a citizen of the Republic of South Africa and have a valid banking account (in their own name) and cell phone number to enter this Promotion and qualify for the Prize;
18. All Capfin, ACKERMANS, PEP employees and all Capfin Business Related Affiliates and Partners including their Family Members will not be eligible to enter this competition.
19. This Promotion is valid from the 25th of October 2019 until the 13th December 2019;
20. Due to the requirement of scrutinising the validity of entries, a Confirmed Entrant’s entry will only be valid until Final draw dates as per paragraph 24 below.
21. Confirmed Entrant(s) selected to be Winner(s) in the prize draw will receive a pre-designated Prize(s), decided upon at the sole discretion of Capfin, which amount will be paid to the Winner(s) by Capfin within 21 (Twenty-One) Business Days’ subject to clauses 23 and 25 below. The Prize(s) shall be paid directly into the Winner’s personal South African bank account provided by the Winner, following confirmation of the validity thereof by Capfin. In addition, Capfin will not be liable for any charges or tax associated with the payment of the Prize, and Capfin hereby confirms that no Prize will be paid out in physical cash or in any other means other than by direct deposit into a valid nominated South African bank account;
22. The Prize(s) will be paid out by means of electronic direct deposit in South African Rand only;
23. Capfin will not be liable for any delay(s) with Prize pay-outs to be attributed to the late submission of Personal Information provided by the Winner(s) - refer to clause 21 above;
24. The Winner draw(s) will take place on the 17th of December 2019;
25. The Winner(s) will be announced on the 17th of December 2019 or such reasonable time and date thereafter circumstances depending.
26. Upon inclusion of the details of all Confirmed Entrant(s) on a list, a designated Capfin employee will select a Winner(s) by means of an automated Microsoft Excel formula for randomisation;
27. Should Capfin not be able to make telephonic contact with the Winner(s) after 4 (four) attempts (meaning 4 individual attempts at contacting the Winner(s) to any cell phone number or electronic mail address provided by the Winner to Capfin), that Winner’s right to the Prize(s) will be deemed to be waived and the Prize(s) will be forfeited. Capfin reserves the right to award the Prize(s) to the next randomly drawn Confirmed Entrant using the same computerized means;
28. The respective Capfin representative will then make the necessary contact with the Winner(s) via the contact details provided to Capfin by the RESPECTIVE Winner(s).
29. The Prize(s)(s) is in no way transferrable or substitutable for any other Prize(s) or monetary denomination;
30. Capfin reserves the right to exclude any person from this Promotion on reasonable grounds, in which instance Capfin’s decision will be final;
31. Capfin reserves the right to refuse to make a Prize award, or to withhold the payment of any Prize(s), to any Winner(s) regardless of the successful completion of the competition process who Capfin decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the terms and conditions of the Promotion, or who has participated herein using suspected fraudulent means or dishonest information;
32. Only one entry per Confirmed Entrant is acceptable;
33. The Winner(s) have 14 (Fourteen) calendar days within which to submit their required Personal Information or that Winner’s right to the Prize(s) will be deemed to be waived and the Prize(s) will be forfeited – refer to clause 23 above.
34. Confirmed Entrant(s) in this Promotion consent by means of their participation that all information provided to Capfin, whether of a personal nature or otherwise, may be stored and processed on a secured database, which information may be used for future promotional activities by Capfin and its associated companies and they waive any claims to royalty rights or remuneration for such use;
35. No negotiations will be entered into as to the awarding of a Prize(s) or the contents of these terms and conditions, and at all times Capfin’s decision remains final and binding;
36. Capfin directs all Confirmed Entrant’s attention to the Capfin Website for any additional terms and conditions relating to this Promotion;
37. Capfin reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and at their sole discretion, should they be required to do so by any applicable law or regulatory body, and furthermore reserves the right to withdraw this Promotion entirely should it be required to do so by any law or regulatory body without liability attaching to Capfin for such action or the result thereof.