1. For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Capfin” shall mean Capfin SA (Pty) Ltd (Registration number: 2011/126985/07; NCRCP 11812);
2. “Confirmed Entrant(s)” shall mean any person(s) who enters this Competition by means of successfully concluding a loan agreement with Capfin AND playing the “Capfin Even More ZAKA In Your Pocket” game by following the SMS link or by dialling the USSD code received by such person, to stand a chance to win up to 100% cash back of the loan amount approved for such person;
3. “Capfin Website” shall mean www.capfin.co.za;
4. “Social Media” shall mean Capfin social media platforms which shall include websites and applications that enable users to create and share content or to participate in social networking and shall include for the purposes of this Competition, but not limited to, Capfin SA Facebook, Capfin (@CapfinSA) Twitter and/or capfin_sa Instagram;
5. “Personal Information” shall mean the name, surname, SA ID number, contact details, proof of registered South African banking details and any other necessary personal and/or identifiable information of the Confirmed Entrant(s) as defined in the Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013;
6. “Promotional Obligations and Marketing Campaigns” shall mean Capfin quoting a Winner’s name/the contents of their email in response to Winning; using a memoji as a representation of Winner(s) online; using a Winner(s) name, surname, geographical (location limited to a Winner’s city or province); sharing a Winner(s) name/surname/contact number with the community radio station to call such Winner(s) for a pre-recorded interview and to air such interview about their ZAKA winning experience; the community radio station sharing a Winner(s) name/the contents of their email on their social media pages to appear on Capfin Social Media and YouTube; print publications; in-store at PEP and/or Ackermans and community radio stations;
7. “Family Members” shall mean spouses, biological or lawful parents, siblings or children, whether dependant on the relevant employee or not;
8. “Prize(s)” means a monetary award to 800 (eight hundred) Winners to the value of 5% up to 100% cash back of the loan amount approved to a Winner, the determination and allocation of which will be at the sole discretion of Capfin and/or its associated companies;
9. “Winner(s)” means the recipient(s) of the Prize(s) awarded to a Confirmed Entrant(s) by Capfin, whose decision(s) shall be final at all times;
10. “Business Days” means every day of the week excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays;
11. "Capfin Business Related Affiliates and Partners" means any business affiliates of Capfin and/or its associated companies;
12. "Competition" means this “Capfin Even More ZAKA In Your Pocket” Competition;
13. The above general definitions shall apply herein and in all correspondence relating to this Competition save where expressly altered or the context indicates otherwise.
14. This Promotion is available to all Confirmed Entrant(s) who enter by means of successfully concluding a loan agreement with Capfin after having applied at any PEP or Ackermans store or online through the Capfin Website or via SMS or via USSD AND playing the “Capfin Even More ZAKA In Your Pocket” game by following the SMS link or by dialling the USSD code received by such person, to stand a chance to win up to 100% cash back of the loan amount approved for such person;
15. Successfully concluding a Capfin loan agreement allows an entry to play the “Capfin Even More ZAKA In Your Pocket” game after having followed the SMS link or by dialling the USSD code received by such person to reveal their cash back. Capfin reserves the right to scrutinise and vet the authenticity of the information provided;
16. Only Confirmed Entrant(s) who have not won a prize within the last 6 (six) calendar months prior to commencement of this Competition, in any other Capfin promotional giveaway, will be eligible to participate in this Competition and win a Prize;
17. By means of participation in this Competition, Confirmed Entrant(s) acknowledge that by following the SMS link, standard rates apply. Capfin will carry the standard USSD rates to play the “Capfin Even More ZAKA In Your Pocket” game via USSD;
18. By means of participation in this Competition, Confirmed Entrant(s) agree to give honest, accurate and current information to Capfin and consent thereto that Capfin may collect and process such Confirmed Entrant’s Personal Information, for the purposes of the administration of this Competition, Promotional Obligations and Marketing Campaigns;
19. Confirmed Entrant(s) acknowledge that any information supplied to Capfin for the purpose of this Competition is provided voluntarily and by submitting any Personal Information to participate in this Competition, such Confirmed Entrant(s) consent to the processing of such information under any applicable law in the manner detailed herein, which consent shall be indefinite and/or for the period otherwise required in terms of any applicable law. A Confirmed Entrant(s) may object to the processing of their Personal Information at any time by providing Capfin with written notice to that effect;
20. Entrants must be 18 (eighteen) years of age or older, a citizen of the Republic of South Africa and have a valid South African bank account (in their own name) and cell phone number to enter this Competition and qualify for the Prize;
21. All Capfin, ACKERMANS, PEP employees and all Capfin Business Related Affiliates and Partners including their Family Members will not be eligible to participate in this Competition.
22. This Competition is valid from 08h00 on the 15th of March 2021 until 21h00 on the 4th of July 2021.
23. Confirmed Entrant(s) selected to be Winner(s) will receive a Prize(s), decided upon at the sole discretion of Capfin, which amount will be paid to the Winner(s) by Capfin by 15 August 2021 subject to clauses 25 and 26 below. The Prize(s) shall be paid directly into the Winner’s personal South African bank account provided by the Winner during the loan application and following confirmation of the validity thereof by Capfin;
24. In addition, Capfin will not be liable for any charges or tax associated with the payment of the Prize and Capfin hereby confirms that no Prize will be paid out in physical cash or in any other means other than by direct deposit into a valid South African bank account (refer to clause 23 above);
25. The Prize(s) will be paid out by means of electronic direct deposit in South African Rand only;
26. Capfin will not be liable for any delay(s) with Prize pay-outs;
27. A Confirmed Entrant will be notified when selected as a Winner via SMS;
28. The Winner(s) consent to their name, surname, geographical location (limited to their city or province) being announced by Capfin on Social Media during the Period of Competition or such reasonable time and date thereafter, circumstances depending.
29. Winners will be randomly selected immediately upon successful conclusion of a loan agreement with Capfin AND having played the “Capfin Even More ZAKA In Your Pocket” game to reveal a Prize;
30. After inclusion of the details of all Winners on a list, a designated Capfin employee will verify such Winners’ details and loan amount as declared by them before they played the “Capfin Even More ZAKA In Your Pocket” game, by 9 July 2021.
31. The Prize(s) is in no way transferrable or substitutable for any other Prize(s) or monetary denomination;
32. The Prize will never be higher than the loan amount approved for such Confirmed Entrant;
33. Capfin reserves the right to exclude any person from this Competition on reasonable grounds, in which instance Capfin’s decision will be final and more specifically, should a Winner’s declared loan amount not be their correct Capfin loan amount, Capfin reserves the right to exclude such person from this Competition;
34. Capfin reserves the right to refuse to make a Prize award, or to withhold the payment of any Prize(s) to any Winner(s), regardless of the successful completion of this Competition process, who Capfin decides (in its sole discretion) has violated the terms and conditions of this Competition, or who has participated herein using suspected fraudulent means or dishonest information;
35. Only one entry per Confirmed Entrant is acceptable.
36. Confirmed Entrant(s) in this Competition consent by means of their participation that all Personal Information provided to Capfin, may be stored and processed on a secured database, which information may be used for Promotional Obligations and Marketing Campaigns by Capfin and its associated companies and unless consented otherwise, Capfin will not sell, exchange, transfer, rent or otherwise make available Confirmed Entrant(s) Personal Information to other parties and Confirmed Entrant(s) indemnify Capfin from any unintentional disclosures of such information to unauthorised persons;
37. No negotiations will be entered into as to the awarding of a Prize(s) or the contents of these terms and conditions, and Capfin’s decision remains final and binding at all times;
38. Capfin directs all Confirmed Entrants’ attention to the Capfin Website for any additional terms and conditions relating to this Competition;
39. Capfin reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions from time to time, and at its sole discretion,
40. Should Capfin be required to do so by any applicable law or regulatory body, and furthermore reserves the right to withdraw this Competition entirely should it be required to do so by any law or regulatory body without liability attaching to Capfin for such action or the result thereof.