1. The promoter of the campaign is PEP a division of Pepkor Trading (Pty) Ltd ("PEP") ("the Promoter"). For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions, “Capfin” shall mean Capfin SA (Pty) Ltd (Registration number: 2011/126985/07; NCRCP 11812).
2. The name of the campaign is "Get more to do more and stand a chance to WIN your share of R1 000 000 in PEP vouchers".
3. The campaign will run from 2 January 2020 to 1 February 2020 (both days included) ("the Campaign Period").
4. By entering the campaign and/or accepting any prize if you are a winner, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. The campaign is open to all participants within the Republic of South Africa that are South African citizens who are in possession of a valid South African ID book or card. You are NOT eligible to participate in this campaign if: -
6. To enter the campaign and stand a chance to win, participants will need to do the following:
7. Entry into the campaign is free and participants may only enter once during the Campaign Period.
8. PEP reserves the right to disqualify any user who enters using false information by robotic, automated or like means.
9. The first 20 000 (Twenty Thousand) entrants stand a chance to receive only 1 of 20 000 PEP vouchers to the value of R 50.00 (Fifty South African Rand) each ("the Prize").
10. Prizes in this campaign cannot be exchanged for cash and are not transferable.
11. The vouchers will be sent via SMS directly to the Winners using their valid cell phone numbers as provided on the completed Capfin loan application.
12. Vouchers are valid from date of issue until 30 June 2020.
13. Vouchers that are not redeemed by the expiry date will be forfeited.
14. Winners will each receive a R50 (Fifty South African Rand) PEP voucher, during the Campaign Period from 7 January 2020 to 4 February 2020.
15. PEP and their delivery agent do not accept responsibility or liability for any loss or damage and will also not be responsible or liable for any further expenses or fees required for purpose of using, applying or enjoying the prize won in this campaign.
16. Winners give PEP and its authorized agents consent to use their names for publicity purposes, unless refused.
17. PEP reserves the right to vary, suspend, postpone or terminate the campaign and any prizes, or any aspect thereof, for any reasons whatsoever and without notice. In such event, you hereby waive any rights or expectations which you may have against PEP and acknowledge that you will not have any recourse or claim of any nature against PEP
18. By participating in this campaign, you consent to (i) the processing of your personal information by PEP and other companies in the Pepkor group, any of their operators, agents and sub-contractors (who may be outside South Africa) on the condition that they will keep such information confidential; (ii) the collection of your personal information from any other source to supplement the personal information which PEP has about you; (iii) the retention by PEP of your personal information for as long as permitted for legal, regulatory, fraud prevention and marketing purposes; (iv) PEP using your personal information to send you information about products, services, and special offers of the various companies in the Pepkor group that may be of interest or value to you.
19. You can choose to be excluded from direct marketing by notifying PEP in writing or by registering a block on any registry which PEP is bound by law to recognise. PEP will not charge you a fee to update this request on its systems. PEP will give effect to any changes requested by you as soon as reasonably possible.
20. These Terms and Conditions are also available by phoning (021) 900 1000 (standard Telkom rates apply), at www.pepstores.com and www.capfin.co.za.